Juniour QA Engineer
In this role, you will:
This role is for Fresh Engineering graduates preferably in CSE/EEE/IT from Universities. The purpose of the role is to provide L1 support to different domain teams like Network, Linux, Wintel, CRM, Billing, VAS, etc in terms of monitoring, reporting, and basic troubleshooting.
- System health and performance monitoring
- Check alerts/logs and do first-level analysis and escalate to the L2 team if required
- Provide on-demand and regular reports to, concerned teams
- Communication with stakeholders about application/infra routine change activity and do alignment
- Do basic scripting and automate manual work.
- Engineering graduate preferably in CSE/EEE
- Have Basic networking including TCP IP & OSI layers
- Having a basic understating of Windows & Linux OS, file systems
- Shell scripting knowledge
- Vendor certification (MCSE, CCNA, RHCE) is preferred\
**Apply with your resume at email@example.com with the subject "Application of Jr. QA Engineer". **