Dhaka, Full time
In this role, you will:
To join our growing engineering team, we're searching for a bright, self-motivated Frontend Engineer with full-stack experience. As a vital member of the engineering team, you'll contribute to the development, evolution, and scaling of our frontend applications, which will assist drive product innovation and success. You'll be able to control major features from beginning to end. This is an opportunity to make an impact at a fast-moving development agency.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, Gatsby, NEXT.js
- Translating Figma designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- From design to implementation and deployment, you will be in charge of frontend architecture, modularization, augmentation & integration
- Implement UI components and design solutions that are both high-performing and reusable.
- To ensure maintainability and stability, create rigorous unit tests.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal tools and processes by providing input, code reviews, and advancing internal tools and procedures.
- Mentor & groom junior developers & interns
- 2-3 years of proven professional experience in software development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Salary: 40k-60k (per month)
- Generous and flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Two day weekends
- Transport and meal subsidy (While in office)
- Two annual Festival Bonuses
- And other benefits as per company policy.
**Apply with your resume at [email protected] with the subject "Application of Frontend Developer". **